Thursday 3 September 2009

Welcome to Conwy Fine Wines

Welcome to the Conwy Fine Wines blog.
My name is Julie Irvine-Mills. I recently took over ownership of the highly acclaimed wine shop in Conwy's historic High Street.
It has been a delight to welcome so many people from Conwy and further afield who have come in to the shop since I took over in mid-July with my husband Rob Irvine who is editor of the Daily Post Wales.
I know that many of you travel from far and wide to see what new wine, whisky and beer we have in store. So now you can keep up with the latest developments on the blog.
Tonight we are hosting our first blind-tasting event at the home of one of our customers. They have to test four wines and work out which type of grape they are made from, which country they come from - and how much they cost.
I'll let you know how they got on!
And I'll be back online soon with news of the latest editions to our reds collection.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment